Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

unnatural and strange ACTS.

So I got myself some new jewels! These beauties are by the lovely Melinda Young.

Lauren Simeoni and Melinda Young are the powerhouse behind unnatural, naturally. Recently they asked me to write a catalogue essay for their branch-off show unnatural Acts that opens in at Velvet Da Vinci (that's in the USA) tomorrow night! Woop Woop!!

Oh boy do I wish I was there!!!

Anyways my new jewels are payment for the essay - I love swapsies!

YAY.

oh and something strange has been happening. I've actually been making some jewellery. I know, crazy huh!! I'll post some images soon, I think you might like what i've been making. I'll give you a hint: It is CRICKET related. Surprised?? Didn't think so.

Also I'm going on a holiday! I'll be spending a week in Brisbane and a week in Melbourne. Woop Woop and I'm very excitedly doing the Benjamin Lignel workshop at RMIT. jealous?

If you want to hang out in either Brisbane (20th - 28th August) or Melbourne (29th August - 3rd September) let me know. I'm always up for a beer.

Cheers - Zoe
----

UPDATE - Mel and Lauren have just put the catalogue essay up on their blog, so if you want to have a read - click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment