Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

worth while explorations.


hot tips: go.

- FormShapeMake - This blog is going to be very very useful. Bookmark it now, and visit it often! Do as I say!
- Handshake - Spend some time here, these kids are living the dream.
And because these lovely jewellers were some of the first to answer my call out, I'm going to pimp them out right away!

- Erin Keys (AUS)
- Thea Fortmann (AUS) - A hot tip from Mr Parable

So, just in case you're behind the eightball, I'm jeweller hunting, send me an e-mail with your website/blog address and your contact details, I like to be kept informed, and i've always got a need to know some fantastic jewellers (you know curating shows etc). Don't be shy drop me a line - zowe@hotmail.com - feel free to spread the word. The more the merrier!

- Z

ps. yes jemposium is coming. soon. just one more beer ok.

0 comments:

Post a Comment